You can help
Financial assistance is critical to the function and sustainability of the Clinic and any donation is greatly appreciated. Donors will be acknowledged (unless anonymity is preferred) through our website. Donations can be made in person at the Clinic office or through the Central Cooperative Bank of Bulgaria:
Bank account’s holder name: Legal Clinic for Refugees and Immigrants (in Bulgarian: Правна клиника за бежанци и имигранти)
IBAN: BG86 CECB 9790 1021 5585 00 BIC: CECBBGSF
The bank’s name is Central Cooperative Bank (in Bulgarian: Централна кооперативна банка).
It’s address is: Bulgaria, Sofia, Drujba 2 branch
- Digital access subscriptions to relevant human rights and refugee publications such as the International Journal of Refugee Law and the Journal of Refugee Studies
- Relevant books and resources to build a small reference library for students and immigrants interested in issues of refugee issues, human rights, humanitarianism, social work, advocacy work, etc
- Small refrigerator for hospitality supplies during client meetings and legal trainings
- Paper and other stationary supplies for printing legal rights pamphlets, case documents, and other essential items
- PC-compatible printer and scanner for office use.
The Clinic is always happy to accept volunteers. We are particularly interested in people who can assist with translation, webdesign, legal aid, editing, and public awareness, but appreciate and can accommodate all interested people.
A debt of gratitude is owed to the following people for their various contributions to the Clinic:
Mrs. Penka Damyanova, Professor and Mentor in Legal English, to whom the English for Refugee and Migration Law Purposes classes are dedicated.
Our e-mail: lcribg @ gmail.com